Monday, January 4, 2010

Creating a structure in life

I need some sort of structure in my life. I need an outside guide to direct my life, to tell me how to go, or else I sort of flounder around, unsure of what I'm supposed to be doing, & completely lose my way.

I've given quite a bit of thought on how to create the structure, but what I've recently come to realize is that in order to create the structure, I must structure the time to actually plot it out. And so, in the interest of better commitment by public declaration, this is my plan.

I will make a point every night, before going to sleep to plan out the following day, and as far beyond as is necessary. I will also use that time for journaling on the previous day. Every night at 10p, I will plan to stop everything & use that time for reflection. I will post on how it is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment