Sunday, January 10, 2010

52 Missions

If you want to become more organized there are many websites that can help you. FlyLady is very well known. I used to belong to FlyLady, but it became quite overwhelming, especially as I started working & was out of the house for long stretches at a time. FlyLady sends you several e-mails a day with different tasks to be completed. With FlyLady, I always felt like I was running behind.

I recently came across another organizing site. There are many options with this system, although most of them cost money. The one part that is free is 52 Missions. Once a week you receive an e-mail with a mission, and you commit to spending 30 minutes at some point during the week to complete the mission.

I received my first mission last Tuesday. So tomorrow is the last day for me to work at it. The task is to take a garbage bag and go around the house collecting items that are hanging around with no purpose and to purge them from your life. Results will be posted tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I just looked this one up and it now costs $79. Oh well. Maybe you can forward them to me when you get them. I could really use something like that.

    ReplyDelete