Friday, December 18, 2009

This blog was supposed to be about my inner life. Or about struggles with my inner life as it impinged on my outer life. It was to be for family & friends, to share my life as I understood it. It was to be for strangers, to support & inspire those with similar difficulties as we go along life's journey.

But the Internet is still a strange venue. And there are those out there who are not quite strangers, but yet not fully family & friends. Such as current & future bosses. Or landlords. And the like. Those to whom you don't want them to know your deepest, darkest secrets. But the same venues that tell all to those that you want to hear, also reveal to those to whom you'd like to keep farther in the shadows.

And so this blog will need to focus on the positive. Challenges, nevertheless, but mostly things that I've achieved, rather than overcome. Life's normal challenges, yes. But my personal difficulties, no. But then again, those who might read between the lines might find some sort of story with which they can emphasize.

No comments:

Post a Comment