Thursday, April 22, 2010

"...A Bunch"

The deal with Designed2Delight's digital stamps is that you get one free a the beginning of the month. You are then challenged to create something with that stamp within the week. If you do, you will get the next one. (Designed2Delight digital stamps.)

For the first time, last week I actually achieved her challenge and this week I got her second digi stamp. This time I made a hybrid ATC. (Hybrid crafting takes some elements of digital crafting, and some elements of regular paper crafting and melds them together.)

I took her stamp, and laid it out in Photoshop elements along with a background from Scrap Girls. I then isolated the bear and the flowers from the digistamp and made copies of them. The flowers were overlaid with another digital "paper" from Scrap Girls. I then printed out all the elements. I first cut out the bear, and coated it with a layer of brown flocking. Then I cut out the flowers, and assembled all the elements on to the ATC background. The flower stems are green embroidery thread.


Here is the result as the card is now:

My plan is to finish working on this card. I have since added dots of dimensional paint into the center of the flowers. And the picture makes it clearly obvious how splotchy the flocking is, so I'll be going back and patching that up. Otherwise, this card is available for trade. If you are interested in trading, e-mail me with a picture of what you have available.

No comments:

Post a Comment