Thursday, May 6, 2010

I tried...

I've made several attempts to write this post. From several different perspectives; and each time I just couldn't get my thoughts together in a meaningful manner.

Likewise, I've tried with this week's challenge from Designed2Delight Digi Shop. I've tried to put together what I thought was a cute idea, but in execution, it didn't quite work out the way I intended.

Nevertheless, the conditions of the challenge are to post your creation publicly. So here it is, for better or for worse:

2 comments:

  1. its pretty good, next time edit the photo by cropping it. and you'll get more out of your blog if you put more into it. It would be nice to have a name and pic, and a little info in your profile :) Good luck, I am still a fairly new blogger also (since Feb.)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card...love the lily pads that you added on the card

    ReplyDelete